The FenderSplendor FS502 Coating Thickness Gauge (Mil Gauge) meets the standards of both ISO-2178 and ISO-2361 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. The FS 502 is suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions.The F probes measure the thickness of nonmagnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel, steel, etc.) Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
The Nfe probes measure the thickness of nonmagnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
What makes the FS 502 Coating Thickness Gauge a better value for me?
- Compares to $700 to $1,000 Gauges
- Automatic substrate recognition
- Manual or automatic shut down
- Two measurement modes: Single and Continuous
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- Metric/Imperial readings, mils and microns
- Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors
- Cool Blue Lighted display is perfect for low light situations
- The use of durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic body assures maintenance free performance for years.
- Measures in Mils and Microns
- 3 Year Exclusive Exchange Warranty
Price includes 2nd Day Shipping, 1 gauge, 1 carrying case, 1 Holster, 3 Batteries.