Mil Thickness Gauge | FS502
Mil Thickness Gauge from FenderSplendor
• Backed By A Bullet Proof 3 Year Replacement Warranty.
• Proven Over 10 Years By 15,000 Customers
• Sold and Warrantied in the USA
• Free Shipping to US and Canada
"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
What makes the FS 502 Coating Thickness Gauge a better
value for me?
- Automatic substrate recognition.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Two measurement modes: Single and Continuous.
- Wide measuring range and high resolution.
- Metric/Imperial readings, mils and microns.
- Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
- Cool Blue Lighted display is perfect for low light situations.
- The use of durable, long-lasting components, including a strong,
light weight ABS-plastic body assures maintenance free performance for years.
- Reads steel and aluminium automatically.
FS 502 Features
The FenderSplendor® FS 502 Coating Thickness Gauge (Mil Gauge) meets the standards of both ISO-2178 and ISO-2361 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. The FS 502 is suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions.
The F probes measure the thickness of nonmagnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel, steel, etc.) . Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
The Nfe probes measure the thickness of nonmagnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD
Range: 0~1250 um/0~50mil
Resolution: 0.1 um (0~99.9um) 1 um (over 100um)
Accuracy: 1~3%n or 2.5 um or 0.1mil (Whichever is the greater)
Power supply: 3 x 1.5 AAA(UM-4) battery
Operating condition: Temp. 0~50
Size: (4.25 x 2.25 x 1.125 inch)
Weight: about 3.8 oz. with 3 AAA Batteries and carrying strap.
• Carrying case
• Operation manual
• Calibration foils
• Test Substrate (Iron)
• Test Substrate (Aluminum)
• Embossed leather belt holster
• 3 AAA Batteries